d33zY wrote: "The taliban "suppressed" the afghani people. They also catered to terrorists and Osama Bin Laden was the commander of the taliban's military. We dropped off food and medical supplies to the afghani people and then killed the guys that were taking away their freedom. I'd say we helped them."

Then how come just about everybody hates your people in the middle east? Some people doesnt want to be "freed".
I dont deny that they were in alot of misery. But you DID go over there and overthrew their government and put your own in their place. That is NOT good, that is not the democratic way. And the people who replaced the taliban regim isnt that better. And who can say that all afghani and talibans are pro terrorism. Sure, it was a good thing to drop off food and supplies. But iŽll bet the afghani people are no better off now. What you did was go in, kill alot of people and putting a government that ows USA alot of things. The civilians never win in war. Sure it helped USA in the short run, but you also made alot of people angry at the USA foreign policy! Wich I personally isnt very impressed by. Its a tragic how a world leading nation can be so behind in some things and so leading in others.