Hi Mike,
Thanks for the offer. I just might take you up on that if it doesn't get uploaded somewhere....

One question...I was under the impression that the CDDB database included with that version is the same as the original CD released with the Central. Have you compared the date/time stamps of the CDDB files on your new CD with an original to see if they match or are different?

By the way, when Rio originally posted the large file containing the ISO image on your CD, it was indeed corrupt. Eventually, after sending a lot of emails to Rio support, one of my ReplayTV contacts arranged to get the corrupted file replaced or updated.

The funny thing is that now at least the file will unzip and I can successfully burn it to a CD and use it. But the unzipping process does generate an error message of some sort (I don't remember what it was)....

Your CD would be of value to me, and I'm sure others, if the CDDB database was upgraded...I've sent many emails to Gracenote trying to see if there might be a way we can get an updated database for the Central now. Since the Rio was at one time a licensed product using the Gracenote CDDB, I thought I'd poke around and see if I could get a friendly person to help out.

Unfortunately, I've never received nothing more than a form letter answer to my emails, so I have nothing to report on that front....As I copy my newer CDs to the Central, it is doing more and more Internet lookups than it used to with the older ones I've already copied....Oh well, I guess that's the way it goes...

Thanks, Randy