Current status:

- Three working and completed BlueGigaEmpeg assemblies, including my own prototype unit. All of them use the 7.5 volt Pololu power supply, and 1.5k resistors for the I2S voltage dividers. No pops observed in the audio from any of them, they are all working perfectly and I'm so thrilled.

- I have three working Betz boards, all of which required some funky jumpering to get working, some required more jumpering than others. I am undecided as to whether or not I want to sell someone a funky jumpered Betz board, or if I would rather wait for his next production batch to arrive from China so that I'm selling un-funky boards to you fine folks.

- I've got enough components in stock to assemble a total of nine sellable assemblies, not counting the Betz boards.

- I await the final enclosure box design from Shapeways. I have an enclosure here that has some problems which I've corrected in the next design. A testprint of the corrected design is in production at Shapeways and I should have it in a few days. If that fits perfectly, I'll place an order for the remaining nine, and have them here a couple weeks after that.

Mark, thanks again, so much, for the tips about reducing those voltage divider resistors to get rid of the noise.

Attached: Photo of three working assemblies. Note that they are a mishmash combination of prototype and final hardware, hence the differences between them.

Home stretch!

Attachments
IMG_2800.JPG (3220 downloads)