Not sure if this original post was missed or if it has already been addressed and I missed it. Here is the info again.

-snoopstah-
My 278 isn't working correctly either, but in a different way. I have the screen switch-off setting to kill power to the screen after 30 minutes of being paused... paused and left for a bit.

Came back, hit the top button, which normally resumes playback. VFD starts up (can see heating wires) but no display or music. Hit the play button again and it comes to life, except the status LED is on while the player is playing (I thought this wasn't possible).

Reboot fixes it, and I haven't had a chance to check if this happens every time the screen blanker kicks in yet.

-I added -
That’s amusing, I just logged in to report this bug… and here it is already.
A few additions
First off, this is 100% reproducible on my Empeg. Set up the display to blank or power down, and ~36 minutes later it stops playing. The display goes off in the requested time (currently 45 sec) @ 65% screen, and gives no indication of any problems. Then later it just powers down. Hitting the down button will wake it back up, and it starts playing just where it left off. This occurs running on AC power, I have not tested it in my car.

Let me know if I can provide some more useful info.

(edit) - forgot to mention that this is NOT new, and is at least 4 Hijack versions old.

thanks again
-Sage

PS - You guys kick ass, I love the fact that I can report a bug on my car stereo and have a chance of getting it fixed.