Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#105961 - 18/07/2002 21:57 There was no tune or playlist that has ID 272 -jEm
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
i just upgraded my hdd. after i put the developer edition of v2b11 and sync'd, i ran jemplode41 for the 1st time. it gave me the above error. i repeat, this was a CLEAN HDD. why is it doing this? hijack hasnt been installed yet. I also get this on my old hdd when i 1st sync w/ emplode, then open up jEmplode. i've read of the problem before, and i always dismissed it as some file being read wrong by jEmp. this isnt the case anymore.

#105962 - 19/07/2002 07:16 Re: There was no tune or playlist that has ID 272 -jEm [Re: image]
mschrag
pooh-bah

Loc: Richmond, VA
Ah ... This is the Lost and Found (i.e. Unattached Items) FID. I accidentally left the check in. Most people (including me) never saw this, since they upgraded from 1.0 (which left it there). Since you started with 2.0, you never had it.

I finally tracked down the checks for this and removed it for 42, but I am really going back to the drawing board on jEmplode to redesign how a lot of the internals work -- it's become 2 years of hacked on spaghetti. So I don't know when 42 is going to come out. I'd like to really focus on stability and dependability for 42, which <= 41 are clearly missing.

Mike