I'm attaching the e-mail that I sent to David at Rio.. The tuner is fine.. FM started working on Saturday, but then stopped again on Sunday morning (the car didn't move, and I didn't change anything under the dash... here's the story.. If you don't remember the thread that I started before, it's on page #2 called Tuner problems / questions.

Begin E-Mail:

I had a nice little surprise on Saturday, I slid the Empeg into the sled, started up the truck, and when the Empeg finished booting, it switched to AM (I was listening to a baseball game the night before) and the signal meter showed a full signal. This has never happened before, I switched the unit over to FM, and it worked flawlessly. I pulled out the empeg and slid it back in and it still worked. I repeated that a few times, even shook it a bit to make sure it wasn't a lose connection that suddenly got connected and it worked everytime.

It worked all day saturday. I came back out to the truck on Sunday, put in the Empeg, and the signal meter was off, and FM no longer worked.

AM with or with out the signal meter had the exact same sound. I'm guessing that if the meter status is 0% in FM, the output is muted.

Let me know what you think...