OK guys - just had to drop a line about my Mark 2 install.

I've now got my empeg in my latest acquisition - a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Targa. An Alpine V12 amp is driving 6 Alpine DDDrive speakers. The Mark2 sounds amazing. Even when I have got the targa roof off and am on the motorway (doing illegal speeds - (OOPS) the sound is more than adequate.

The 36 gigs aren't quite all used up yet, but I'm getting close to having enough tunes to listen to music in the car non-stop for a year.

Now then .. all we need is the tuner - traffic reports on the M25 are vital! I suspect that voice recognition might be a bit tricky when the roof is off but I'm sure going to give it a go.

The empeg team deserve medals. I have consistently received excellent support and service. Special thanks to Rob, Mike and Hugo.

The new blue fascia is now readable! - provided I take my sunglasses off - weird how it becomes visible when you remove the polarisation!

Finally ... I've been let down a couple of times when selling my Mark 1. The price is now ridiculous but needs must(!) - see the advert in the For Sale forum. Come on guys and gals - make me an offer I can't refuse.

See ya.