Hi,

It's amasing how one thing leads to another! I was surfing MP3.COM a couple of years ago and came across Hugo's Car MP3 project, I was considering something along the same lines and was impressed with Hugos open approach to his project. His use of the Advantec biscuit PC and the alpha display connected to the parallel port. I cobbled a few things together and they sat in a cardboard box for 6 months, whilst empeg and co. got their act together and came up with the MKI - well done.

Two empegs later, an Advantec biscuit PC (still in the box) and two books on Jet Engines (care of browsing Patrick's interesting web site!!) and a slimmer bank balance. It's been an intersting period seeing the empeg develop, being a small part of the process and being witness to a start-up company using the Internet and a dedicated bunch of early users for it's R&D process. I wish them well. Just been browsing the geek site, it brought a smile to my face

Regards,

[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>