Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#130752 - 13/12/2002 08:34 everybody is watching me
Anonymous
Unregistered

everyone keeps looking at me and I think some have even been following me. I look at them and they just stare at me, watching me. I think there are cameras set up around my neighborhood to spy on me. The whole world has gone insane. Even my dog has been watching me. Sometimes they try to start conversation as a cover up. I usually just ignore them. I'm getting worrried and it's getting weirder everday. I don't know what i should do. I want to just take my gun and blast every one of those fuckers. That'll teach them. If I don't act soon, they'll get me first. Hopefully they won't be able to read this since I used an encrypted connection. I bought a pair of sunglasses with little mirrors on the side, and I bought some body armor. I threw away my cell phone because they probably tapped it. My .22 probably won't have enough firepower to get them all since I'm sure they're armed, but I'm getting my hands on an auto shotgun that i'll saw off. Is there anything else I can do? I can't go to the police, because they infiltrated the department. Maybe I'll try the FBI or CIA.

#130753 - 13/12/2002 09:16 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
genixia
Carpal Tunnel

If this post is for real then it's got to be a better argument for gun control laws than any that anyone else on this BBS has ever given you. One thing is for sure, it's a good way to get yourself watched.

#130754 - 13/12/2002 09:46 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
andy
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wivenhoe, Essex, UK
Just like this bloke:

http://www.five.org.uk/

Who is convinced the British Security Service has been spying on him for years. He claims that key people in media know about the persecution and talk about it on air. For example he says the following about Chris Tarrant (a DJ and TV presenter):

Capital Radio DJs have been "in on it" from the start. One of the first things I heard in the summer of 1990 was from a Capital DJ who said, "If he listens to Capital then he can't be all bad" (supportive, you see. We're not bastards). Much of what came over the radio in 1990 is now so far away the precise details have been obliterated by time. No diary was kept of the details, and although archives if they exist may give pointers, the ambiguity of what broadcasters said would leave that open to re-interpretation.

In spring 1994, Chris Tarrant on his Capital morning show made an aside to someone else in the studio, about a person he didn't identify. He said, "You know this bloke? He says we're trying to kill him. We should be done for attempted manslaughter".

That mirrored something I had said a day or two before. What Tarrant said was understood by the staff member in the studio he was saying it to; they said, "Oh no, don't say that" to Tarrant. If any archives exist of the morning show (probably unlikely) then it could be found there; what he said was so out of context that he would be very hard put to find an explanation. A couple of days later, someone at the site where I was working repeated the remark although in a different way; they said there had been people in a computer room when automatic fire extinguishers went off and those people were "thinking of suing for attempted manslaughter".

Finally, this isn't confined to the established radio stations. In 1990 after I had listened to a pirate radio station in South London for about half an hour, there was an audible phone call in the background, followed by total silence for a few moments, then shrieks of laughter. "So what are we supposed to say now? Deadly torture? He's going to talk to us now, isn't he?", which meant that they could hear what I would say in my room.

He posts this crap repeatly in various uk.* newsgroups. He needs medical help.

#130755 - 13/12/2002 10:05 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
ninti
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles
You know d33zy and I once had this little exchange:

yz33d said (talking about depression):
> No, it's in your head. It's not a disease or a virus. It's a state of mind. You can call it clinical or scientific, but it's something everyone's gotta deal with.

My reply was:
>And I suppose schizophrenia is just a state of mind too?
>You know, most people who get mental illnesses start having symptoms in their late teens or early twenties. Good luck.

Who knew I was clairvoyant? I should go into business, I think I can fake a Jamaican accent.

#130756 - 13/12/2002 10:37 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
D33zy, all you need to do is put tinfoil over your windows and around your head. Then their mind-control rays can't get to you.

#130757 - 13/12/2002 10:49 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: tfabris]
Ezekiel
pooh-bah

Loc: NH USA
My brother once worked with a guy (his boss) who was paranoid that everyone was watching him - the UN, everybody. One day my brother found him disassembling the fire detector above his desk looking for hidden cameras. Turned out that there was one there, the company's owners had installed them to monitor the employees - excellent positive reinforcement for that guy's delusions.

-Zeke

Representing the world Cabal run from a luxury cave in Barbados.

#130758 - 13/12/2002 11:34 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: Ezekiel]
revlmwest
addict

Loc: Hartsville, South Carolina for...
The UN has trouble keeping up with itself, much less watching everyone else.

#130759 - 13/12/2002 11:45 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: tfabris]
Anonymous
Unregistered

all you need to do is put tinfoil over your windows and around your head

Been there, done that. It supposedly worked in the sixties and seventies, but they have better technology now that can defeat the foil.

What should I do though? Should I try to see what they want or just waste them? I don't want to tip them off that I know or they might make their move. They all seem so paranoid about something.

Since there are so many knowledgable people on this site, maybe someone could tell me, do you know if they sell .357 mags at Walmart?

#130760 - 13/12/2002 11:46 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: revlmwest]
lastdan
enthusiast

Loc: santa cruz,ca
remember:
just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're not crazy.

#130761 - 13/12/2002 14:06 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
BleachLPB
enthusiast

Loc: Maryland
Since there are so many knowledgable people on this site, maybe someone could tell me, do you know if they sell .357 mags at Walmart?

Hmm, I'd be more concerned about the MLB satellites watching...

Were the people staring at you with their eyes?

#130762 - 13/12/2002 14:22 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: tfabris]
rtundo
addict

Loc: Albany, NY
Tin foil around "something else" may protect us from more D33zy's

D, you may not want to post this information on this BBS, their may be spys among us . I mean can you really trust a group of people who are not satisfied with 1, 6 or even 12 cds in their car, who need to probe, tweak, modify, change, reverse-engineer etc. I'd be cautious, you never know.......

#130763 - 13/12/2002 15:14 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: lastdan]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're not crazy.

or as Mr Cobain once said: just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you

that said, yz33d is the stupidest troll I've ever seen.

#130764 - 13/12/2002 15:28 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: tfabris]
Jerz
addict

Loc: Jesusland
Tony -

You must be talking about the AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie).

What is an AFDB you ask? Well just follow this link:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Proste!

#130765 - 13/12/2002 15:43 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: Jerz]
BAKup
addict

Loc: Houston, TX
Hey, while we're at it, could someone port the mindguard software over to the empeg, so that way d33zy could be protected while driving his car around

#130766 - 13/12/2002 15:46 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
A friend of mine had this problem once. He would close all the blinds the minute he walked in my house and he kept checking through the peep hole in my front door. He swore that my neighbors' car down the street had been following him for weeks and that spy helicopters were always flying over his house. He even told me that one time he came home and suspected that "they" were in his house so he went around the back, and before he jumped the fence he realized that "they" were staked out in his back yard with automatic weapons. At that point, he raced around the front, busted in the front door and quickly flushed all his Crack down the toilet... Get it?

#130767 - 13/12/2002 15:59 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: Jerz]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA

#130768 - 13/12/2002 18:27 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: andy]
g_attrill
old hand

Loc: Hants, UK
Just like this bloke: http://www.five.org.uk/

Ah, Mike Corley, the resident pet of uk.misc, uk.legal etc. Despite repeated posts regulars defend and accept him. Actually, it is a learning experience in mental health for readers as he is perfectly literate and intelligent yet cleary barmy. In some posts he admits he knows that it's in his mind yet he still does it. He even carries around a MD player and records conversations he has with people in shops!

Gareth

#130769 - 13/12/2002 18:43 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: g_attrill]
andym
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manchester UK
You're right, he's f**kin' nuts!

Andy M

#130770 - 15/12/2002 14:29 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: andym]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
I friend of mine once had a housemate who was into all sorts of drugs. My friend used to whisper conspiracy theories to him when he was stoned. Sent him absolutely paranoid and mental.

#130771 - 16/12/2002 16:34 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: Dignan]
tracerbullet
addict

Loc: Minnesota
Oh, come on, I for one miss him, at least once in a while. In O/T, I think this is a great thread!

#130772 - 17/12/2002 15:42 Re: everybody is watching me [Re: ]
PaulWay
addict

Loc: Canberra, Australia
You're partly correct - they don't work any more. What the Government have done is to put aerials in the pavement that pick up our thoughts. This means that the Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanie actually focusses and concentrates the mind control signals.

I wear magnetic ear-rings (one polarised north, the other south) that disrupts these signals quite effectively. I have also insulated my entire bedroom in case their magnetic beams try to pick up my thoughts in my sleep.

Always watching,

Paul