Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#147491 - 07/03/2003 19:48 Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

I urge you all to just IGNORE anyone who tries to argue in a civil or well thought out manner. Just let out your stress and type your train of thought and forget about proofreading it or worrying about who it might offend.

So, having said that, fuck Saddam. He has pledged his hatred for the USA and that's enough reason to B-2-bomb his shitty country and slit his fucking throat. The terrorists want a jihad, well we're giving them their motherfucking jihad, and now half the sons of bitches are decomposing in dusty caves in afghanistan. Johnny Taliban learned his lesson, but we only cut him a break because he's american and sentenced him to 20 years of getting fudgepacked in a federal jail.

And fuck the ungrateful french pussies. I hope Saddam stays in power and then ten years from now decides he wants to conquer europe. Maybe the stupid fucks will learn their lesson the 2nd time around. Anybody who disagrees with me can suck my red, white, and blue american dick.

Come on, people, let it all out.

#147492 - 08/03/2003 01:50 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
canuckInOR
carpal tunnel

Loc: Portland, OR
Ever hear the one about the barrel of apples?

#147493 - 08/03/2003 03:08 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: canuckInOR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

no, please explain.

#147494 - 08/03/2003 03:58 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
ninti
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles
> Just let out your stress and type your train of thought and forget about proofreading it or worrying about who it might offend

...or the fact that you look like a complete moron with too small a brain and too big a mouth.

Beh, sorry, I'll pass.

#147495 - 08/03/2003 04:38 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ninti]
Anonymous
Unregistered

There you go. you're getting the hang of it.

#147496 - 08/03/2003 05:51 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ninti]
andy
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wivenhoe, Essex, UK
...or the fact that you look like a complete moron with too small a brain and too big a mouth

So what's new there ?

#147497 - 08/03/2003 07:46 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
440Fopar
stranger

Amen d33zy… tell it brother... While I hate to waste good bombs and money on those sand rats I guess it should be done.

And thanks for clearing the air. It had gotten a bit stuffy around here.

Yes, [censored] the French, it’s not their bombs, money or lives, go hug a tree you snob-ass, coward, hippie/beatniks (boy bet that will get em going ). I guess they’re just afraid some sand rat will get mad at them and blow up their [censored]. They know the US won’t do a damn thing for disagreeing with us. And Russia’s just pissed we won the cold war. Wonder why Germany is against us, maybe some resentment for kicking their asses in WWII????

#147498 - 08/03/2003 08:09 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
Daria
carpal tunnel

Loc: Providence, RI
My summary of the situation is this:
-War on Iraq may be, and quite likely is, justified
-The U.S. sucks for not bothering to show justification to their own people, let alone the rest of the world
-France sucks for bullying the nations trying to join the E.U. for disagreeing with France
-Blair sucks for following Bush so closely on this. A shame, because I generally respect Blair, I'd trade Bush for him in a heartbeat.
-Canada, Mexico and (I forget who) have the right idea: tell Saddam "we will invade on or after (this date) unless you quit dicking around." Then, do it.

#147499 - 08/03/2003 08:22 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
Laura
pooh-bah

Loc: Greenhills, Ohio
Maybe things did need to be lightened up a bit.

MKI #017/90

whatever

#147500 - 08/03/2003 10:20 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: Laura]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
Maybe things did need to be lightened up a bit.

I doubt his intention is to lighten things up, but make them more heated.

Personally, I don't care about that. However, I do find the term "sand rats" offensive. I hope you're not referring to the general population in that region.

#147501 - 08/03/2003 11:43 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
tonyc
carpal tunnel

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
Here's what I think:

[censored], piss, [censored], cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat
[censored], piss, [censored], cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd, and twat
I [censored] your mom

Edit: Wow! The censoring here is more lax than I thought!

Edited by yn0t_ (08/03/2003 11:44)

#147502 - 08/03/2003 11:52 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: tonyc]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Fuck! Tony, did you forget how to by-pass the censoring shit?

#147503 - 08/03/2003 11:59 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
tonyc
carpal tunnel

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
Nah, I just wanted to see how it fared with "Family Reunion." Plus adding all those [b] and [/b] codes is a hassle.

#147504 - 08/03/2003 18:27 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: Dignan]
440Fopar
stranger

I do not categorize to all people of that region as "sand rats." After all Jesus came from that area right???? Just the ones that kill innocent people and then hide back in their holes. Like the 911 asssholes.

Apparently some are censored more on this site than others. That’s fine, it’s not my dime. I suppose if I had a site I'd censor it as I liked.

#147505 - 08/03/2003 19:53 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: 440Fopar]
ninti
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles
> Apparently some are censored more on this site than others.

No, some just don't care to go the trouble to get aroud it.

#147506 - 09/03/2003 05:08 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: tonyc]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Preach it, brother.

#147507 - 09/03/2003 08:50 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
tracerbullet
addict

Loc: Minnesota
I think the apples reference is to "one bad apple spoils the bunch"...

Don't let 'em grind you down. I look forward to your posts just as much as anyone elses. I may not agree with you all the time, but I enjoy them. Apparently some of the others do too. Ninti passed, but came back, as an example It's certainly more entertaining for "Off Topic" than talk of giant cheetos on ebay, which no one has any problems with (me included).

I guess here's my contribution: Fucking French! May not have a lot to back it up, but I do feel better.

Ain't drinking too much coffee while surfing the internet on a Sunday morning just great?

#147508 - 09/03/2003 10:30 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
peter
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge, England
[sigh] Well, if needs must...

HELLO? Earth to PRESIDENT QUIM? You're starting a WORLD WAR that even the GERMANS don't want to join? Shouldn't that be telling you something?

The charter of the UN makes it QUITE CLEAR though in words maybe a BIT LONG for MINGE THE MERCILESS that unless another country is [censored]ING INVADING YOU or your ally then you LEAVE them THE [censored] ALONE.

IS Iraq invading you? Hint: NO. Even if we allow that THAT [censored]ED-UP WORLD TRADE CENTER [censored] was an invasion -- that WASN'T IRAQ. Fabricated and fabulated evidence of a connection is NOT A GOOD PRETEXT for wars of aggression in OTHER [censored]S' SOVEREIGN TERRITORIES.

If LORD LADYGARDEN got up in front of the GUERNICA TAPESTRY at the United Nations (without its CURTAINS ACROSS IT) and said "We are CONTRAVENING international LAW to foment and wage a [censored]ING BIG WAR. We are sending your SONS and your BROTHERS to die in the SAND to safeguard our OIL SUPPLY, our ECONOMY, and our CURRENCY. If you would look for the MONUMENT to their SACRIFICES, go to your nearest GAS STATION, taking the CAR if it's more than a HUNDRED YARDS. Outside it will be a board announcing the PRICE OF GAS. Salute it, for it is for THAT AND THAT ALONE that our countrymen will have DIED; for THAT AND THAT ALONE that CHILDREN'S CORPSES with AMERICAN BULLETS in them will be on every STREET CORNER in Baghdad." -- if he said all that, again maybe ASKING for HELP with the LONG WORDS, then he'd still be as MISGUIDED as TRIPLE [censored], but at least he'd be HONEST. As it is, you don't need to be a [censored]-THICK INBRED TEXAN [censored]NOZZLE to see that he's a LIAR and, worse, the sort of LIAR who doesn't think his OWN COUNTRY is worth LYING TO WELL.

Peter

PS. Personally, I find this all much harder work than the informed and civil debate was -- could we maybe go back to that please? Just a thought. Ta.

#147509 - 09/03/2003 10:39 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: peter]
peter
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge, England
a [censored]ING BIG WAR

Actually, on thinking about it, I've still not got the hang of this. That was gratuitously uncivil, but, except for the hundred yards thing and maybe the rather unfair joke about Germany, it wasn't particularly misinformed. Must try harder.

Peter (glad that it wasn't that post that sealed my veteranhood)

#147510 - 09/03/2003 10:48 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: peter]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Peter, good comments. Even though I might see some of your points in a different light, it's still nice to see someone get a little fired up without taking pot-shots.

One thing I'd like to point out is that France and Russia have the most to lose over oil. After the Persian Gulf war, Iraqi law states that Iraqi oil can not be sold to the US (and maybe the UK?). So, it all gets sold to Russia and France first. France also just invested several billion into Iraqi's oil industry. So, while I can see how some people think that the US is acting so that it can secure oil supplies (I disagree) I think a stronger point can be made that France and Russia are acting because they want to secure their investments in Iraq. France has also stated that more than anything, they want "a say" in matters. The US governments initial path of taking action w/o asking the UN how they feel about it probably didn't help matters. That's why France is getting so involved in Africa right now - it's the last place where they can get involved and be an influence. And I think most Americans are pissed at France because we feel more American boys died liberating France than French soldiers. Then France wouldn't allow our planes to use French bases or even fly over France for the attacks on Libya (which helped bring the end to official state-sponsored terrorism around the world.)

As far as Germany goes, I kinda see them like Japan. They have some demons haunting them over their history and because of this will not support any military action for any reason other than to defend an all-out attack.

Oh yeah, to get back on topic: WHOEVER DISAGREE'S WITH ME: SHUT YOUR COCK-HOSTLER!!

Seriously, with the UN's lack of action in Bosnia, what good are they? I can see how this Iraq thing isn't flying with them, but trying to stop genecide in Bosnia with sanctions?!?

#147511 - 09/03/2003 16:55 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
PaulWay
addict

Loc: Canberra, Australia
In reply to:

I urge you all to just IGNORE anyone who tries to argue in a civil or well thought out manner. Just let out your stress and type your train of thought and forget about proofreading it or worrying about who it might offend.

Goddamnit, yeah!

I'll tell you who's pissing me off right this minute, it's people from the USA. Goddamn arrogant bastards the lot of them. They don't deserve to live. There they are with a country the size of Australia and nearly fifteen times the population, and look at them. Superannuation shot to hell, education shot to hell, immigration shot to hell, big companies ruling the country, a president who needs assistants to remind him socks [u]then[/u] shoes and every single last one of them is just itching to go and fight anyone to prove that they're the best country in the world.

HELLO, USA! THIS IS YOUR 2003 WAKE UP CALL! No-one else on the planet takes you seriously at all! What on earth have you actually got that makes you better than anyone else? Nothing. Your farmers couldn't survive without their generous kickbacks from the government, your industry couldn't survive without its biased inspectors and anticompetitive import laws. How many times to I buy a product that says "Made in the USA"? None! You don't export a single thing that anyone else in the world actually wants!

Your president, yes, that's right, the one whose own doll makes pre-programmed mistakes, the one who got elected on a minority; he's out there saying "Let's attack a country whose sole offence is to have an insane dictator for a leader". Well, goddamn, by those rules the rest of the world should be just invading the USA! And we'd kick your arses, too. China by itself could probably take over the western half of your useless sycophantic union without breaking into a sweat. North Korea could just evaporate it. Australia regularly kicks your fine marine arses every time we have training exercises with you. I reckon even Iraq could send you whimpering without too much trouble.

Just between you and me, though, the reason this hasn't actually happened yet is that your country isn't actually worth having. Your farming land's becoming desert, your cities can't get power, your rivers are polluted and you're cutting down your national forest so fast we can hear it from here. If we took it over it'd only be a liability. You're just basically a wart - a wart, say, on the side of the knee - something that is a bit unpleasant but not actually irritating or debilitating enough to have it burnt off.

And every single US tourist we get here believes every single one of our stupid stories about kangaroos running posses and kidnapping babies and carniverous koala bears dropping on unsuspecting tourists. A friend of mine convinced a pair of tourists from your pathetic country that, when a train stopped in the middle of nowhere it was so that the animals could cross the line safely in front of it! They believed him! How dense is that! Every urban legend I've heard comes from the US. Have you noticed that? Your country is so full of gullible idiots that they believe themselves! You can't even take a true story and keep it true, you just bullshit on and on and try to make everything about your miserable, god-forsaken country sound like it's actually amusing or engaging.

Give up, losers! Within five years you're either going to be suffering the worst banking collapse of the world, or you're all going to be fighting a war you can't win in a country that you can't survive in. And do you think anyone else in the world is actually going to be helping you? Not the European economy, whose currency is now more stable and equal to your own. Not south east Asia, whose manufacturing plants produce everything technological you use. Not anywhere else in the world either, whose war is not yours and who actually exercise some basic discretion and integrity before believing everything a deranged fascist dictator that happens, by some minority of a minority of people in your useless disorganised country, to be voted in as President.

*pant* *pant*

Ah, that's got a lot off my chest.

Have fun,

Paul

#147512 - 09/03/2003 17:30 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
visuvius
addict

I [censored] hate president bush. What a [censored] asswipe.

Iraq? You want to invade [censored] Iraq? What the [censored]? What about [censored] North Korea you dumb sunsabitches. North Korea openly says that they're starting up nucleur plants, they have the 5th or 6th largest military in the world, and you say, "sorry, I gotta go deal with this guy over here". Why is this issue, this arguement, not being given more attention? Is it just US media? Do they point this out on the news in other countries?

Is this not evidence enough to show that this [censored] "war" is a farce?

bleh.

#147513 - 09/03/2003 19:39 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: PaulWay]
Laura
pooh-bah

Loc: Greenhills, Ohio
In reply to:

And every single US tourist we get here believes every single one of our stupid stories about kangaroos running posses and kidnapping babies and carniverous koala bears dropping on unsuspecting tourists.

That is hilarious, I love it.

MKI #017/90

whatever

#147514 - 09/03/2003 20:02 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: ]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Check the news.... I guess they found the smoking gun? Story should hit the London Times on Monday morning. [shrugs]

#147515 - 09/03/2003 20:41 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: PaulWay]
fusto
addict

Loc: Lummi Island, WA
As an american I have to say...
I completely agree with you.

So, can I come live in Australia? I dont take up much room, I'm pretty neat, and Ill bring my own boat to live on.
If its OK let me know, and Ill head out.
Should be there in oh, about 6 or 7 months.

#147516 - 09/03/2003 22:58 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: fusto]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Sure fusto, Come on over.
However I advise you to get your paperwork sorted before you get here as the Govern'fucken'ment over here has a pretty wrong and bad attitude to people getting here on boats. Lord knows that's how this land was originally invaded.
I don't want them. I didn't vote them in.

#147517 - 10/03/2003 04:36 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK
Check the news.... I guess they found the smoking gun? Story should hit the London Times on Monday morning.

Assuming you mean "The Times", I tracked down their headline story.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-605550,00.html

My god! We're all doomed.

#147518 - 10/03/2003 12:48 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: rob]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

LOL, Fox News was pumping up that story (not saying what it was) last night so much that I assumed they found an A Bomb. Quite a let down.

#147519 - 11/03/2003 00:37 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: PaulWay]
canuckInOR
carpal tunnel

Loc: Portland, OR
[PaulWay rants...]

Hahahahaha. That's brilliant!

#147520 - 11/03/2003 12:57 Re: Misinformed and Uncivil Debate on Iraq [Re: canuckInOR]
lastdan
enthusiast

Loc: santa cruz,ca
re: paul's rant,
yup, that's about right.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >