Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#1743 - 09/03/2000 10:10 Very Nice
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I just wanted to say that I have been lurking this BB for a while now and I'm very impressed. This is definitely one of the most helpful boards around.

I'm also a member of the Klipsch UBB. I joined to ask questions about the speakers (the best damn MM speakers out there, the ProMedias) but eventually we started trading advice on computers in general. That was great, but a whole bunch of people came along and turned it into a very different place. We all sort of migrated to a UBB one of the members set up and that's much better. I hope that isn't the fate of all public BB's. I'm sure this will always be a great place to trade info on this amazing product!

#1744 - 12/03/2000 20:57 Re: Very Nice [Re: Dignan]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Yeah, this has been brought up before. At the current moment, we have a pretty good bunch of people here. Ask Tanstaafl: He doesn't even own an Empeg yet, and he frequents this board just because he likes the conversations that arise.

It's the result of a small number of people who share a very focused interest. I fear that the mass production of the Empeg units will dilute the user base of this BBS. I hope not, though, because I really enjoy being able to discuss my new toy with all youse guys.

Tony Fabris
Empeg #144