The sled I got had paper sticker labels to distinguish the different cables. I am assuming all sleds have this btw. These labels are not likely to stay on very long, I have only handled my sled to check the cables and so forth and one of them just came off in my hand. There is perhaps an alternative for this.

I have for that a nice labeling device from Brady, the TLS2200, a thermal label printer normally used for labeling network cables though it can be used for just about anything really. This might be a suggestion to the maker of the sleds, the TLS2200 also has the ability (haven't done this myself yet mind you) to print on crimp-sleeves along with the more conventional plastic labels you wrap around the cable. This would defenitly make the labels a little sturdier.

For those that feel I am being picky now, you are right this is nitpicking and in no way degrades the overal quality and satisfaction I have gotten from my empeg up to now. But these are the little things that are just practical ideas which may or may not be worthwhile suggesting.

Cheers,
Hans

Mk2 - Blue - 080000431