Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19624 - 12/11/2000 15:06 Re: Bug or not: Unable to upgrade EMPEG [Re: Squid2k1]
MrFarm
stranger

Loc: Guildford
I initialy had the problem with my second hand mark1.. i know it wasnt the serial cable, as the bloke who had it before me had it all working fine.

After about 20 seconds of fiddleing, i turned off the ethernet support (click on the ethernet bit Connection -> Look for empeg on...) and only had serial enabled. Worked fine. Thats in win2k, 1.01.

Might help, worth a try.

#19625 - 13/11/2000 06:14 Re: Bug or not: Unable to upgrade EMPEG [Re: MrFarm]
Squid2k1

Loc: Ocean Floor
After about 20 seconds of fiddleing, i turned off the ethernet support (click on the ethernet bit Connection -> Look for empeg on...) and only had serial enabled. Worked fine. Thats in win2k, 1.01
No, it was the serial cable. I got the null modem adapter and it worked fine after that.

Although, using ethernet at home I am getting an infamous Synch Stage 5 error 0xffffffff. From the posts here it does not seem to be too common of an occurrence. If anyone has any ideas what it could be, I would appreciate it. I sent an email to bugs@ along with a log file as was recommended to another user.

Squid2k1
---
18GB of Green Mk II Fury - Fast As A Shark

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2