I picked it up (couldn't wait for the sign;second day delivery scenario), the unit is awesome looking! Beautiful piece of craftmanship. I tugged on sled wires with appropiate force, no loose or pulled out wires. Checked other small glitches that have been mentioned here and none to be found. On to hooking it up to the PC, not without a little anxiety. Hooked up USB (after emplode install) and power cord, turned it on, very COOL. However emplode couldn't find it, checked cords connections etc. Nothing. Restart computer try again, nothing, the empeg is on during these tries. Hmmm, options, only checking USB and tried again, nothing. Turned off empeg and what do ya know, things start to happen, I've got discs tapping morse and there it is, empep-car.
I uploaded one song took it to the stereo and bam instant music, fan-f***king-tastic, halaluya, glory be howdy.
BTW- while writing this I'm attempting a bigger albeit small in comparison 4Gig upload, the Mk2 is tapping away just fine.
I plan on installing the unit myself this weekend as around these parts if installers know you have something like this you can bet more know and will try to get it.
I'm pretty capable in this endevour having done several regular head units, amps and speakers in most of my mobiles.
I find the reading of the message boards before arrival has helped immensely with my current success so far (I barely had to read the manual, just some glossing).
Congrats, guys at Empeg, on a job well done. Having the Mk2 in person one realizes the complexity of such a product, to have so many connections coming out of the player and still have room for 2 drives,display,etc.
Very satisfied customer.

#090000695Mk2BLUE12Gig