Hi, pretty new to this streaming Mp3 malarky so go easy on me!!!
Set myself up a wireless network and a rio receiver to deliver my 7000 or so Mp3 tracks to my hifi/home cinema set-ups. I've got it working at last and now have a daft problem relating to the way the Rio Audio Receiver Manager software scans my hard-drive for tracks. The database is multiple entering the tracks so that it thinks I have 21000 tracks in total, this is borne out as I appear to have multiple entries of the same track when selecting music on the RR. I think this may be due to me using Real Jukebox and having playlists set-up in it - has anyone else had this problem?, if so how did you get around it? I have removed both of my harddrives from the scan so that it is now only looking at the RJB tracks (it was 28000 before I did that!) Ps. I know RJB isn't V. good but it is the only software that talks to my rio riot portable MP3 jukebox.
I see that there are a few other pieces of software around for playing with the RR. Anyone got any recommendations for alternative (improved) software for a newbie like me with a wireless network?