Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#241247 - 15/11/2004 06:46 Contacting Car Support
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wareham, Dorset, UK
Could I ask that all request for repairs, etc. go to:

[email protected]

- as this ensures that I can keep a record of what is happening, of individual requests made, and all correspondence. This way I don't loose track of what I'm doing and that I can keep my personal mail seperate from mail relating to repair work.
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015

#241248 - 06/01/2005 17:41 Re: Contacting Car Support [Re: schofiel]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Can I re-iterate that if you want parts or repairs, please contact me by email, not PM, on [email protected] to ensure that I can keep track of your request and deal with it (eventually).

I am finding that I have missed several requests from people who have requested through PM with some innocuous message subject which doesn't necessarily remind me that I have to supply them with parts - so it's in your own interests to use the email address as the contact point of choice!

#241249 - 31/03/2005 17:05 Car Support activities - 2005 [Re: schofiel]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Hi there - just to let you know that carsupport is still temporarily on hold. I have not stopped support, and will be returning to normal around the end of April.

I am aware that there are a fair number of outstanding requests to carsupport that have not been handled. Please rest assured these have not been lost, and I will be getting back to you at the end of April. Please have a little patience, and I hope that I will be able to help sort out your needs for parts and spares at that time. I will also be able to start installing Patrick's memory boards on Mk2A players (not Mk2, as there is an issue with this at the moment).

In the meantime, please keep sending in requests for parts, repairs, tuner builds and solder work to [email protected] There will soon be a website with stock and price listings for you to check directly, so look for a later announcement here soon.

#241250 - 22/06/2005 09:37 Re: Car Support activities - 2005 [Re: schofiel]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

I'm going to have to ask again for your patience, folks.

With work commitments, no fixed address (until recently) and the empeg meet to organise, things have simply got in the way.

After the empeg meet I have got kids holidays to deal with so expect carsupport to go active again in August, 2005.

Sorry about this - you can still keep sending requests for repairs, parts and tuner/memory card builds in, they are kept here until I am able to deal with them.

Watch this space for further announcements.