hello

I just got a MK2 (this is the one gregg was selling on the for sale forum thanks gregg you weren't kidding when you said this thing was new)

I tested and found everything to be working so I proceded to take the 20 gig hdd from my mk1 and add it to the mk2

when I try to run the the builder utility on either drive installed singally or together it failed and the player wouldn't boot

so I connected the drive from the mk1 alone ran the mk2 1.03 update and the player boots fine and all the music from the mk1 shows up

then I connected the 12 gig drive that was in the mk2 to begin with as master and the 20 gig drive as slave still all the music shows up on the player

then I run emplode it only shows the music that was on the 12 gig drive (which was five songs that I loaded on it to test) so I then delete the five songs do a sync now the on the player it shows it is empty

now I am uploading all my music with emplode and it appears to be working fine (I did all 13 gig at once so it will take a while)

so I guess everything is working now but it was strange

also the mk2 is a world apart from the mk1 the inside of the mk2 is empty looking and the player feels much lighter

empeg included everything I could ever think to include like I noticed the euro connector for the power and thought this would make it easy to connect if I only had one head unit but I will have to cut it off then I keep digging thorugh the box and see oh look they included the mating connector so I don't have to

and now I have a rio remote

Matt