Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#370551 - 18/02/2018 20:27 Xbox Gaming Headsets: Comfort / Ear Size
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
I'm looking to get a gaming headset (stereo, with boom mic) for my Xbox One. But I have large-ish ears, and I recently struggled to find a set of headphones that were comfortable.

It's hard to find somewhere that'll let you try on the headsets for size, so I'm looking for recommendations.

I was told that Turtle Beach had something on their site that told you how to measure your ears, and then would show you which headsets would fit, but I'm unable to find it.

Data point: I'm currently wearing Sennheiser HD 439 cans and they're just about the right size and comfort level.

#370552 - 19/02/2018 02:08 Re: Xbox Gaming Headsets: Comfort / Ear Size [Re: Roger]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
When I have questions like this, I've actually found Amazon Answers to be very helpful. If you find a couple sets that you think might work, you could ask for the interior dimensions of the pads and chances are that someone will help out and measure them for you. You can just copy and paste the question to save time.