Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#394 - 23/08/1999 07:44 balance(myaccount) < cost(empeg)
jstrain
enthusiast

Loc: philadelphia pa
ok. i am number 1500 something in the que. i am just a poor college student. i do not have $1000 to spend on the emepg, or anything else for that matter :) if my number comes up and i have to defer due to lack of money, what happens to my priority? am i placed at the back of the que, or can i order when i get the money? i should graduate in the spring, and then i will get a real job, which makes real money, so i can afford it then. can i order it then, since i registered back in january, or am i stuck at the way way back of the que, doomed to order in another 2 years?

regardless, i give credit to the empeg team for bringing such a great product through all of the design, marketing, licensing, and other problems to the market. i am glad that they kept going and are now shipping the empeg, even if i can't get mine for a while :)

thanks,

jeremy

#395 - 23/08/1999 11:24 Re: balance(myaccount) < cost(empeg) [Re: jstrain]
duranike
journeyman

I think I got a solution for you, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and ill give you the details.
-Jordan

#396 - 24/08/1999 12:49 Re: balance(myaccount) < cost(empeg) [Re: duranike]
dmoore
journeyman

Loc: Houston, Tx, Usa
I sure hope this solution doesn't involve using his number to move ahead of others in the que.

David

#397 - 24/08/1999 18:26 Re: balance(myaccount) < cost(empeg) [Re: dmoore]
influx
new poster

Loc: Western Australia
Heheheh don't panic

One of the empeg guy's posts implied that when you get the big email you have the option of waiting until the next batch.

#398 - 25/08/1999 04:48 Re: balance(myaccount) < cost(empeg) [Re: influx]
philb
stranger

I wonder when we'll see the first one on ebay or something (not mine!).
Then we'll see how desperate the guys at the back of the queue are.

Phil.