Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#40273 - 04/10/2001 16:30 Case Logic PSOne carry case Review
Dearing
addict

Loc: Florida
Just wanted to let you know we have a few more options for carrying cases now that similarly-sized products are getting bigger in the market. I just picked up a CaseLogic PSOne carrying case at CompUSA for about $20. It's got room enough for all my Mk1 gear, with plenty of storage space left over, both flat and "volumous". What's more, is it's as tight or loose a fit as you want, because the velcro-sided divider is strong enough to hold the empeg in place either sideways or facing out. This also provides for a bit more padding than the empeg-supplied one.
The downside is that it looks a little "man-bagish" with either the hand or sholder strap clicked in.
Jason

_~= Dearing =~_
"WAY too happy about having #99."

Attachments
39349-Case.jpg (652 downloads)

#40274 - 05/10/2001 03:12 Re: Case Logic PSOne carry case Review [Re: Dearing]
Nosferatu
enthusiast

Loc: France, Champagne
I just wanted to say that for my Emepg II and my Remote , I use the Neo35 carrying case and it's good too.

Yes, you cant take all stuff like Home Power Supply but I use to take My Empeg to my car and when I am at job dont want to play with my Empeg.

Bye ..;

Empeg II - 10 Gb - Red Fascia - 750 Songs -

- I Will Strike From the Grey -