Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#54839 - 04/01/2002 09:14 Speedvision + WRC Coverage...Yow!
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
And here I was getting all depressed over Speedvision's apparent NASCAR death spiral. In reality, it looks from this that we in the U.S. may have one less reason to be jealous of Rob!

Yep! Looks like same-day, full ISC/Eurosport coverage of FIA World Rally with the Speedvision logo slapped on.
Now the big crisis. Can we trust my friend's wife to correctly tape all this while we're gone, or do I need to break down and get a Tivo (time to read all of Doug's and others' posts on Tivo, DirecTivo, etc.)

If anybody likes this news nearly as much as I do, could you send an e-mail to [email protected] letting them know?

Oh, and I'll trade my blue Empeg carry case for a silver Peugeot 206!

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.

#54840 - 04/01/2002 09:20 Re: Speedvision + WRC Coverage...Yow! [Re: jimhogan]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
I was in bliss on Tuesday.... WRC race after race after race..... simply the best auto racing in the world!

#54841 - 04/01/2002 10:07 Re: Speedvision + WRC Coverage...Yow! [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
SE_Sport_Driver: I was in bliss on Tuesday....

Yep. Over the past decade our New Year's Days have ranged from sailing to going to watch Priscilla, Queen of the Desert en masse with hip flasks. Tuesday was just about right. 12 hours on the couch, unshaven, *not* watching football.

Having to watch the "Fast and the Furious" DVD promo 40 times? I can deal with it. They missed Finland? We forgive them (maybe!). Taped 'em all.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.