Last thing I saw on this board (or anywere else) about bags is that they are in final stages before offering. That was around October as far as I remember.

I'd like to add a couple of suggestions for the bags, if not for the first batch then maybe for the next ones:

1. Design them NOT to let the unit put its waight on the connectors in the back, both for Mk I and Mk II. (my idea is to pad the back corners heavily, so the unit is higher than the hight of the connectors, which will dangle in the air when the unit is fully inserted. Allow some extra hight
to contain a low fall on the back side)

2. If you design additional containers for the cables and stuff then make them detachable/separate. Most of the time I carry only the unit itself to the car and back and I want to carry as small a package as possible (and fit it in my backpack or suitcase).

3. Design a spot for the remote and an extra battary of the remote.

The rest is obvious - well padded, waterproofed, shoulder straps, comfortable handle (the last two are important to give less reasons to put the unit down whenever you stop and forget it somewere) ease of putting the unit in and taking it out.

Any news about the bags?

Unit 119, 6Gb, Blue