I've posted several "wishes" on this forum, with little to no feedback from the empeg team.

I realize that this isn't an official forum, but if you guys are actually taking our suggestions seriously, do you think it could be possible to make some sort of a "planned changes" list? I feel often in limbo as a empeg owner, not knowing what is being worked on, when it's going to be released, or anything.

Especially with the new Mark II units, how much development is actually going to be going on for the Mark I units? I realize that you said the code is pretty much the same, but as an example.. with the Mark II unit, you have a dial control, which I assume will be used for volume control. Mark I users have constantly complained about the fact that the volume control is horribly slow, and offered suggestions on modifying the volume control so that the longer you hold the button down, the faster it increases/decreases the volume. This is going to be obsolete if the dial is used for volume, so does this mean that the empeg team won't consider this as a modification?

Kind of a complex example, but do you (the empeg team) think you could throw together some kind of "planned changes" list? Even if its not accurate, it still would be nice to know what suggestions of ours you are actually taking seriously...

Thanks..

(O|||||O)
S/N 00246 6GB Blue