Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#6422 - 26/12/1999 00:36 Emplode: Auto-scrolling when moving songs
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
(Posted as part of my review of number 144, posting here in the interest of completeness)

Emplode software: When dragging songs up and down (changing their order) within the same playlist, it would be nice if it would scroll past the top/bottom of the screen automatically during the drag. If I want to drag a song up more than one screen, I have to do it in multiple stages, manually scrolling between each move.

#6423 - 28/12/1999 12:07 Re: Emplode: Auto-scrolling when moving songs [Re: tfabris]
mac
addict

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Emplode software: When dragging songs up and down (changing their order) within the same playlist, it would be nice if it would scroll past the top/bottom of the screen automatically during the drag. If I want to drag a song up more than one screen, I have to do it in multiple stages, manually scrolling between each move.

I've wanted to do this for some time and it's on the job list here.

You can get round it for now by opening another MDI window using Window->New Window and then tiling the windows.

--
Mike Crowe
I may not be speaking on behalf of empeg above :-)

#6424 - 28/12/1999 13:25 Re: Emplode: Auto-scrolling when moving songs [Re: mac]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
> You can get round it for now by opening another MDI
> window using Window->New Window and then tiling
> the windows.

Holy shit! You can do that? Damn, I gotta look at the menus more closely! :-)