Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#6458 - 02/01/2000 03:21 playlists and tracknumbers
chrisha
new poster

There is a feature which I have on my home 200CD Changers, which I really miss on the empeg: To directly enter a playlist number (disc number) on the remote, so that the player jumps directly to this playlist.
I know itīs a little bit more difficult because empegs playlists can be hierarchical but you can figure out some system to enter hierarchicalc playlist numbers.
IMHO the same should work for track numbers on playlists.
I think this feature would be very nice since I have no problem remembering some numbers and it provides fast and easy access to the songs I want.
If I want new songs I have to remember some new numbers, playlists I do not like I simply forget.
According to that it would be necessary to display track and playlist number in the info display (donīt know if either is already displayed since my display gone dark a week ago).

Christian Hassa
SN: 285

#6459 - 02/01/2000 11:10 Re: playlists and tracknumbers [Re: chrisha]
scoco

Loc: St. Louis, MO
We can do this now in the form of pins. Granted it's not automatic, but it doesn't take that long to set up.

There is a feature which I have on my home 200CD Changers, which I really miss on the empeg: To directly enter a playlist number
(disc number) on the remote, so that the player jumps directly to this playlist.
I know itīs a little bit more difficult because empegs playlists can be hierarchical but you can figure out some system to enter
hierarchicalc playlist numbers.