Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#73920 - 21/02/2002 23:03 HiJack Feature Wishes.. Popup messages
ClownBurner

Loc: Irvine, CA USA
Here's an interesting one...

I've got some neat multi-button shifting-toggle translations set up in HiJack that save me a ton of time (thanks again, Mark!) but there is one thing that would be even cooler..

When I use my macro, it's to change EQ settings. Sometimes it's hard to tell visually which EQ setting got picked - it happens pretty fast. I can slow things down with some long null's* but it would be neat if you could just do something like this:

Tuner=source.L,three,cancel.s,show"Selected Eq setting 3"

I know that you can do popups through empeg_notify, is there some way to tie it to the translations so you could have the player tell you what it was doing?

* Update: Not any more. The 'null.L' sequence doesn't seem to initiate any kind of delay at all anymore...

Edited by ClownBurner (21/02/2002 23:10)

#73921 - 22/02/2002 08:30 Re: HiJack Feature Wishes.. Popup messages [Re: ClownBurner]
mlord
carpal tunnel

Loc: Canada
No, popups during translations are not going to happen. Mucking about with the translation code takes too much time nowadays for me to try to add something so out of whack to it.

Cheers