Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#85954 - 07/04/2002 16:33 emplode error when sync'ing and cleaning empeg
Anonymous
Unregistered

Got a few questions here.

When I add new music to the empeg and after it is done copying all the music it fails to restart the empeg successfully. I have to unplug and reboot. Its not a real big deal since everything gets copied OK. Thats when using USB. Have not got to try ethernet yet. Is there a fix for this? I'm using 2.0b11 emplode.

Also what is everyone else using to clean the display of the empeg?

-HeavyHit

#85955 - 07/04/2002 17:53 Re: emplode error when sync'ing and cleaning empeg [Re: ]
tanstaafl.
carpal tunnel

Loc: Ajijic, Mexico
When I add new music to the empeg and after it is done copying all the music it fails to restart the empeg successfully.

Known problem. FITNR. This is a "cosmetic" problem only -- your data has been successfully transferred, so you shouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

tanstaafl.

#85956 - 07/04/2002 17:53 Re: emplode error when sync'ing and cleaning empeg [Re: ]
Laura
pooh-bah

Loc: Greenhills, Ohio
Failure to restart the player after a synch is a known bug and will be fixed in the next release. It helps to have the player in standby when starting a synch, it usually works right that way.

I use a very lightly damp paper towel to clean being very careful not to have it too wet. I'm not sure what chemicals would be safe if any like glass cleaners.

MKI #017/90

whatever