A re-iteration of a previous wish:

When I work with the EQ, it's very much on the basis of comparison by ear between changes, since I do not have access to a spectrum "sniffer" to allow me to look at the response coming out of the amp as I tweak a particular EQ setting.

In an ideal world, I would use a spectrum analyser with a calibrated mike to set up a flat (0 dB?) response from the amp for all frequencies, then start working on my personal adjustments by ear. (An aside: maybe the Mk2 will have it's own limited bandwidth spectrum analyser, to listen to it's own output? This would definitely make me buy one!)

At the moment, if I want to experiment with a new EQ setup, I usually move onto a new preset and set it up to be a copy of the one I want to diverge from. At the moment, this means writing down all the individual frequency settings such as Q, centre f, dB etc. It can be a pain transcribing this lot, and then it is equally painful setting up the new preset to be a copy.

It would be really nice if there was a way to copy the settings from a named or numbered preset that already exists, for speed. Equally, it would be nice to be able to "cross the divide" between the "in car" and "at home" EQ preset sets.

This feature would be a real convenience and would radically speed the process of experimentation to setup your sound.

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015