Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#189727 - 16/11/2003 17:52 Car Support - Please read.
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wareham, Dorset, UK
Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who have expressed support for me during the most difficult time of my life. It is hard to say just how much this means to me: suffice to say, the spontaneous warmth that you have all shown is greatly appreciated. You have helped get me through some pretty bad days.

Due to my current personal and financial situation, it will not be possible to operate Car Support services (AERS) until at least the end of January, 2004. I regret that this means no support or spares will be available from me until this time. I'm very sorry about this, but I have no choice.

From the beginning of February I will be able to offer limited support and sales from a new, as yet unknown postal address. Please continue to send in your requirements: they are being read and noted here. At the point where I am able to legally re-activate my company, I will get in touch with you again and we can re-commence the process of getting your players repaired.

I'm sorry it has to be this way: I hope that I can count on your continued patience.

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015

#189728 - 20/06/2004 16:36 Re: Car Support - Please read (Update) [Re: schofiel]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

A lot of things have changed in the last half year since my original posting. I was unable to begin work on support again in January as I thought: I am somewhat wiser these days and less optimistic.

It is likely that following the empeg meet in July I will again have access to my spare parts collection and service stock, meaning I should be able to reactivate support activities and begin repair work again. Sorry about the extended delay, folks - I have been reading about people's difficulties with their players and squirming knowing that the repairs are simple and the parts are simply out of reach.

I'll let you know as soon as I have more news.

#189729 - 08/11/2004 18:47 Re: Car Support - Another Update [Re: schofiel]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

I'm open for business again folks.

Following a few hazards encountered along the way, I will be able to start taking in repairs, as I now have a fixed address that it is safe to mail your packages to.

Please, although I know a lot of you have been waiting a while, don't just expect immediate responses. I have to adjust to the rate of work and sort a few things out. I would suggest rather than PM me here, you should use the correct email address:

[email protected]

Also, I really could do without being hit by twenty emails/PMs one after another. I realise I don't respond as quickly as I perhaps should, but usually once is enough!

Sorry about the (year-long) delay folks - but It's All Right Now