Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#85822 - 06/04/2002 22:09 Two newbie questions
sjthomp
new poster

I've checked through the FAQ and couldn't find answers to these two, so...

1. Is it possible to use the (press-and-hold) down button to switch between two Info modes instead of between Info and Visualization modes? I'd like an easy way to go from Track to Now&Next info modes, and I don't care about Visualizations that much.

2. When I use a Wendy filter to remove certain songs from a playlist, the total number of songs in the playlist decreases as it should. However, if I turn the filter off the number doesn't increase back to the unfiltered number. The only way I've found to restore filtered songs to a playlist is to start the playlist over. Is this normal, and is there an easier way to return a playlist to normal after using a filter?

Thanks for any help.

#85823 - 07/04/2002 00:12 Re: Two newbie questions [Re: sjthomp]
mtempsch
pooh-bah

Loc: Gothenburg, Sweden
1) Maybe using the mapping functions of Hijack, but I don't know for sure if this specific function can be created.

2) Not that I've played with the Wendy filters (yet), but IIRC, once the current running list has been built, the player has no knowledge of where the tracks came from (they're now just a list of individual fids). Therefore it can't go back and recheck whatever playlist you selected and look for songs no longer filtered out when you remove the filter...

/Michael