Would you like fries with that dock? (or a PS.)?

Posted by: mlord

Would you like fries with that dock? (or a PS.)? - 01/04/2003 13:46

Thanks to some horse trading with Rob, I now have a limited supply of USA-style 120VAC power adaptors (the ultra-small ones!) for sale along with the Docking Stations.

Anyone who purchases a docking station, can opt to have a new AC adaptor (power supply) shipped along with it for US$11 extra, S&H included. EDIT: Or more than one, if you like, at US$11 each.

This is only for new dock shipments, so if you want a power supply, just sign up for another dock!

To reserve a power supply for your dock, email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Re: Would you like fries with that dock? (or a P. - 01/04/2003 13:56

And, oh, I will NOT be responding the the emails. Instead, I will just make a note on your dock order, which you can verify by viewing the status page with your email address: http://rtr.ca/docks/

Cheers
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: Would you like fries with that dock? (or a P. - 01/04/2003 14:04

Thanks Mark!

Re: Would you like fries with that dock? (or a PS - 03/04/2003 09:05

[bump] Still some available..
Posted by: ajayrockrock

Re: Would you like fries with that dock? (or a PS - 04/04/2003 01:10

can I just get a power supply without a docking station?

--ajay
Posted by: Daria

Re: Would you like fries with that dock? (or a PS - 04/04/2003 01:27

Anyone who purchases a docking station, can opt to have a new AC adaptor (power supply) shipped along with it for US$11 extra, S&H included. EDIT: Or more than one, if you like, at US$11 each.

This is only for new dock shipments, so if you want a power supply, just sign up for another dock!

Sounds like "you can get one without a docking station by buying and reselling the docking station.