customer support

Posted by: edsmiata

customer support - 23/08/2003 06:39

There has been lost of postingsabout customer support and am a bit confused aobut what the acutal e-mail addres is...can somebody please let me know which address works best!?

Thanks,

Ed
Posted by: CrackersMcCheese

Re: customer support - 23/08/2003 09:49

Hi its Rob Schofield you need at [email protected]
Posted by: rob

Re: customer support - 23/08/2003 10:55

Note that there is no more official support (since SONICblue went out of business). Rob provides third party support.
Posted by: mlord

Re: customer support - 23/08/2003 21:23

>Rob provides third party support.

And with no "first or second party" support existing these days, Rob's services are second to none! I've seen the man work on some players, and it was a very humbling experience, to say the least!

Cheers!
Posted by: tfabris

Re: customer support - 23/08/2003 22:30

Note that there is no more official support (since SONICblue went out of business).
But does [email protected] still forward to Rob or not?
Posted by: rob

Re: customer support - 25/08/2003 05:36

I have no idea. It's MEANT to bounce back a vacation message but I'm not sure it does.

Rob
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: customer support - 25/08/2003 05:51

Greetings!

Well, I just sent a test message. Let's see what (if anything) comes back.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: customer support - 25/08/2003 07:37

It's MEANT to bounce back a vacation message
Aha. Okay, changing the FAQ to point to Rob S.'s address now.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: customer support - 25/08/2003 07:41

And I have not seen any form of bounce or reply, so I am guessing the address is either going to a local (inert) mailbox, or it got forwarded along ... somewhere ... No autoreply came through.
Posted by: sirmanson

Re: customer support - 26/08/2003 13:09

I sent an e-mail about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Am I being impatient?
Posted by: edsmiata

Re: customer support - 27/08/2003 10:42

Well, considering that Rob is no longer on the payroll...it would appear that it has turned into a paying hobby.....perhaps its best to seek local service on the unit...I will let you know how I make out with this!

Ed