Empeg Artwork

Posted by: Cris

Empeg Artwork - 21/08/2007 10:32

I was wondering if anyone has some bigger versions of the empeg logo they wouldn't mind us using for meet purposes.

The only ones I can find are on the website and are too small.

Also if someone would like to offer some help with a few design/photoshop skills it would be a big help towards the meet.

Cheers

Cris.
Posted by: mlord

Re: Empeg Artwork - 21/08/2007 11:52

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone has some bigger versions of the empeg logo they wouldn't mind us using for meet purposes.

If all else fails, you could place an empeg window sticker onto a flatbed scanner and get quite decent quality output from that.

Cheers
Posted by: peter

Re: Empeg Artwork - 21/08/2007 13:25

EPS?

Peter
Posted by: Cris

Re: Empeg Artwork - 21/08/2007 14:16

Mint!

Cheers

Cris.
Posted by: altman

Re: Empeg Artwork - 25/08/2007 23:59

Sweet! Much better than the !Draw format that I have it in

Hugo
Posted by: peter

Re: Empeg Artwork - 26/08/2007 06:23

Quote:
Sweet! Much better than the !Draw format that I have it in

You can convert Draw to SVG, although the convertor itself only runs on RiscOS. I had to convert some the other day when preparing the "Certificate of Ebayability" we included with the mounted and framed Rio Chromas we gave to Lucie and RIchard as leaving presents...

Peter
Posted by: altman

Re: Empeg Artwork - 01/09/2007 20:44

Even sweeter! I don't think I half-inched a Chroma prototype when I left... did it say "fabled Rio Chroma" on the plaque?

Really, someone needs to hack linux onto one of them, given that they're PXA255-based. Even bigger pity that wasn't the original direction when we were working on the damn things.

Hugo