Short-notice empeg repair in SF?

Posted by: Dignan

Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 17/10/2010 23:46

Hello everyone! Is there anyone in SF that could give me some extremely short-notice empeg repair? I'm in the city proper until Friday, and would be most appreciative if someone could take a look at my empeg and fix it if possible? It looks like the hard disk is dead... I can pay you for the repairs (and hard drive, of course), or at least for a nice lunch or something.

Thanks so much for any help you guys can give!
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 19/10/2010 01:24

It'd be cool if you could track down Hugo. Tried a PM?

Re: Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 19/10/2010 05:09

Originally Posted By: JBjorgen
It'd be cool if you could track down Hugo. Tried a PM?

I do hate to be a bother to anyone, but I'll ask smile I completely understand if it's short notice and nobody wants to do it wink I'm not even sure if I could get out to someone if they offered, since I don't have a car until Friday!
Posted by: Robotic

Re: Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 19/10/2010 14:50

I'm not much on repairs, but I have a couple dusty ones you could borrow for a while.

Re: Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 20/10/2010 04:31

Originally Posted By: Robotic
I'm not much on repairs, but I have a couple dusty ones you could borrow for a while.

Thanks for the offer! This one might be finding a home, though, so I was hoping to fix it while I was out here. I guess it'll go as-is.
Posted by: altman

Re: Short-notice empeg repair in SF? - 28/11/2010 04:47

Ack, you should have PM'ed (though actually, I was out of town from 10/21 for a few days so that might not have worked....)

Next time, PM smile