My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic

Posted by: crazyplums

My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 10/10/2012 07:10

I sometimes wonder about myself, I seem to be collecting empegs, I now have four empegs (rio car), one lives under the TV and is hooked into the blu-ray home cinema, another lives in it's box awaiting a home in the van - when I can be bothered to pull out the factory nonsense and find the aux, a third which is a spare really - easy enough fix but not got round to it...

My fourth? This last week or so I picked it up... a near mint 10gb unit from ebay for the princely sum of 99p.... yup, under a quid! I've just got around to hooking it up to the pc - it was found instantly... a first! I didn't actually think it was gonna work but, work it does (on the pc at least) and the seller even left his 472 tracks on there, many of which I have but, Empeg is cheaper than iTunes by a huge margin.. even with the shipping I paid, I got 472 tracks for a paultry 0.0233 pence each - and a free empeg!

Thing is, I don't reeeeally need another empeg but, there's some kind of compulsion I have to bid when I see them come up, they seem to be getting cheaper everytime.

I suppose my point is,- do I have a problem - should I seek help? or is hoarding empegs a completely normal thing for someone to do?
Posted by: Phoenix42

Re: My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 10/10/2012 08:40

[chorus]Hello Hugh[/chorus]
Posted by: mlord

Re: My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 10/10/2012 11:19

It's a big game. We all now just trade empegs around, until finally one of us has all of them. smile
Posted by: crazyplums

Re: My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 12/10/2012 12:29

top trumps anyone?

I'm not sure why I bought the last one, other than it was a fluke, I stuck a £25 bid on it thinking it'd be a bargain if I got it for that, no hassle if I lost it, never expected it to go for 99p!
Posted by: Robotic

Re: My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 13/10/2012 16:55

Originally Posted By: Phoenix42
[chorus]Hello Hugh[/chorus]

+1
Posted by: frog51

Re: My name is Hugh and I'm an empegaholic - 16/10/2012 15:36

Well, I'm up to three now, so I'm supportive!

Maybe I should update my sig :-)