Rio Home Web Site

Posted by: ernestp

Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 11:43

I guess Rio Home's Website set out to do what they wanted me to do and that is to search thier entire whole site for RioCar Accessories. I did not find what I wanted and that is the remote control for the RioCar Mark II player. Does anyone know where I can find RioCar Accessories online.

Attachment: My CD Library Collection ~1400 Compact Disc, This is Orginal CD not off of the Web, I have most on my Empeg player(HQ VBR)

Black Infiniti I-30, 1 OVR 0
MkII Serial # 080000457, 60gigs
Over 1400 Music Cd's
Posted by: msaeger

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 12:48

they still do not have the accessories avaliable on-line yet I don't know it you can call and order them or something

(I want a carry case (no one sells a case the empeg will fit in that isn't way larger than the unit itself)

Posted by: Dignan

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 14:00

As I have posted before, you can find a replacement remote here.

If that is not the correct remote, then I appologize. Nobody has told me otherwise yet.

If you are looking for more accessories, like an extra car sled, then you will have to wait until SB offers those on the Rio site. Aside from those two items, I can't think of any other accessories that they would be able to offer.

DiGNAN
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.
Posted by: msaeger

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 14:20

I was guessing he was looking for the rio branded one

Posted by: rob

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 14:58

Rio remotes are not on sale as accessories yet - as soon as they turn up from Korea, they'll show up on the store. I can't be more accurate than that right now. I don't even have one yet!

Rob

Posted by: ernestp

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 17/06/2001 14:58

Yep!!!

Black Infiniti I-30, 1 OVR 0
MkII Serial # 080000457, 60gigs
Over 1400 Music Cd's
Posted by: Dignan

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 18/06/2001 06:19

Sorry, I guess I couldn't figure out why you would want that remote when you currently have a fully-functioning remote.

Oh well, just remember everyone, patience is a virtue.

ps~ what was this statement for? "Attachment: My CD Library Collection ~1400 Compact Disc, This is Orginal CD not off of the Web, I have most on my Empeg player(HQ VBR)"

DiGNAN
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.
Posted by: kazama

Re: Rio Home Web Site - 19/06/2001 07:09

Based on experience, you can not call and order accessories. You have to wait until they show up in the web store to order them.