Just got shipping confirmation

Posted by: beaker

Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 12:03

I just got an email from David Moss to say that my 30G player shipped today. I should get it tomorrow morning. Yippeeee!!!

Hope all you guys that are still waiting don't have to wait too long. Commiserations to those who missed out completely .
Posted by: warsaw

Re: Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 12:39

When did you place the order?

Re: Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 12:41

23rd December - But I live in the UK (I see you live in Colorado) so I ordered from the International store.
Posted by: topaz_monkey

Re: Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 14:20

I think it's probably been posted before, but what's David's e-mail for checking the status of one's order?

Re: Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 14:28

I don't think David would be able to help you as he's one of the Empeg team here in the UK and has nothing to do with the US operations (AFAIK).
Posted by: bpb31

Re: Just got shipping confirmation - 03/01/2002 15:11

I ordered early AM on the 27th and just received my shipping notification for a 20GB Empeg AND a Tuner!!! This is awesome. When I ordered their system said the tuner was out of stock but I took a chance. There ended up not being any shipping or taxes charged but I noticed on the ones that just came back into stock that they are charging shipping.

I'm going to sell my Archos 6000 portable Jukebox that I was using for MP3's in the car. Now to find a reasonably priced amp and get everything installed in our new Hyunda Sante Fe. I'm looking forward to many years of enjoying my new Empeg. Thanks board users for all the great info!!!