Faceplate holder

Posted by: jwickis

Faceplate holder - 04/02/2002 13:20

After getting some pictures back from the developers (yes I still use a film camera as well) an idea struck me. As I was looking at the negatives then looking closer at the holder they were in, seemed like it would make good storage for my faceplates. The negative holder works great, some negative covers were too small but I found one that would hold 7 faceplates on one sheet, enough of the faceplate sticks out so you can grab it. I'm sure if I went to a photography shop I could larger sheets that would hold even more or just use more than one. Attached is a picture of the holder.
Posted by: robricc

Re: Faceplate holder - 04/02/2002 13:21

That's too funny. I like it.
Posted by: eternalsun

Re: Faceplate holder - 05/02/2002 12:47

Is that a barbie pink faceplate???????

Calvin

Re: Faceplate holder - 05/02/2002 22:11

Hahahah-But seriously no that's a combination of a DarkStorm original 'Neon Red' faceplate and a cheap digital camera, it doesn't really look pink when on but sort of a purple glow.

Re: Faceplate holder - 06/02/2002 12:13

You sure? That barbie pink empeg of yours would look nice in a Gucci handbag ;-)

LOL

Calvin j/k

Re: Faceplate holder - 06/02/2002 14:39

No not Barbie, [pink]bubble gum-Bazooka[/pink], at least that's what I tell people.
Posted by: njdboy

Re: Faceplate holder - 06/02/2002 18:27

I believe Calvin, based on his previous posts, he knows about purses. He spotted that as a Gucci color immediately

Re: Faceplate holder - 06/02/2002 19:08

It's an empeg that sees the world through rose colored glasses? :-D LOL

Calvin

Re: Faceplate holder - 06/02/2002 21:28

Exactly! anything better than pink, even strawberry would sound better.