FS: Mk2a free shipping :)

Posted by: JaBZ

FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 06/11/2005 21:23

I am contemplating selling one of my MK2a's, although I want the Philips HDD6330 for it..

Now the Mk2a I will sell has a 10gb hard drive but it doesn't have a sled, I never got around to replacing it after my car was stolen with said sled

So what I am proposing is, the buyer will purchase the Philips HDD6330 with the service plan and ship it to me, I will send the MK2a to them, so no cash payment is required, and shipping is paid by each respective party.

I live in New Zealand so that's why I'll pay for shipping the empeg and the buyer will pay for shipping the HDD6330, use USPS Global Express which works out well with insurance and tracking included.

Oh and the purchaser will need to be based in the US, unless ofcourse you can get hold of a new HDD6330 from another country..

Please PM me if you are interested..

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 07/11/2005 07:23

No takers yet, I really want the HDD6330 before I go on a trip to Aus... My beta carbon crapped out, hadn't even got around to removing the drive..
Anyone with surplus sled and in need of an empeg without one? :P

I could sweeten the deal by offering a 30gb drive along with the 10gb.
Posted by: JBjorgen

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 07/11/2005 11:47

I don't need the empeg, but I'd be happy to buy and send the Phillips if you want to paypal me the cash.
Posted by: furtive

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 07/11/2005 12:40

And if John sends you the Phillips thing, how much do you want for the empeg including postage to the UK? (just in case mine is terminally ill)
Posted by: Qtqc

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 07/11/2005 18:02

How much you looking for? Im interested

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 07/11/2005 22:05

Thanks for the offer, the empeg is acutally the funding for the HDD6330, so if I sell it seperatley I'll be in touch.
Posted by: Banacek

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 08/11/2005 04:05

I'm interested, let me know if the offer is still on the table...
Posted by: toolman

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 09/11/2005 21:21

Yo JaBZ - Interested and living in NZ - I have you on ICQ so I'll try and contact you via that, but drop me a line if you see this first!

[email protected]
or

Re: FS: Mk2a free shipping :) - 10/11/2005 23:01

Thanks to the interested parties, haven't had a definite bite yet (was close) however that maybe a good thing since I am removing it from sale, the more I talked about it the less I wanted to sell it, I've come to my senses...

I have made other arrangements to acquire the Philips player, thanks John