Empeg Case Wanted

Posted by: jasonc

Empeg Case Wanted - 29/01/2002 06:39

I'm lookin for the Empeg case ya couldnt buy in the US (soft , blue). I'm willing to pay up to 50.00$.
Posted by: sendero

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 29/01/2002 13:40

I bet you could find someone on the BBS who is overseas and would purchase it for you.

I was about to do the same thing. Then I saw someone's post about Pelican cases. I bought a Pelican 1200 and its perfect. It might work for you as well. www.casesbypelican.com.
Posted by: pycckuu

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 29/01/2002 20:23

Thanks for the tip on the Pelican!

I just ordered one on their online store.

Best,

_owen
Posted by: frekin

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 30/01/2002 12:09

Did you guys order it with the "Pick n' Pluck" foam interior, or with an empty interior?
Posted by: Fastrack

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 30/01/2002 12:58

I have a Pelican 1400 case it fits the Rio Car my car stereo face plate, cables and remote. I did buy the Pick n' Pluck foam, and it actually worked quite well. It some areas I used a razor blade to cut the foam blocks in half.

Overall I'm please with the case, I'm hoping if I drop my Rio Car it'll survive.
Posted by: bonzi

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 02/02/2002 16:23

I wonder how many people in Alexandria can read your handle and license plate (hm, the plate says 'Maryland', not 'Virginia'!?)

Care to share the background?
Posted by: smu

Re: Empeg Case Wanted - 03/02/2002 08:55

Hi.

Now this is really getting off-topic, but anyway:
Your screen name reads pycckuu if you assume it's written in latin characters, but it turns to "russkii" when assuming it is kyrillic (and after translating it to latin characters as good as possible). Now this is meaning "russian" if I remember correctly (I should, I learned russian for 2.5years at school, though this was almost 15years ago). Care to share if this is intentional (and why) or not (and what it means in that case)?

cu,
sven