Last chance to bid on ebay.

Posted by: Solo

Last chance to bid on ebay. - 17/06/2002 14:02

There's about 4 hours left. Good luck.
[/url] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359364984

-Solo
Posted by: SkyHigH

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 17/06/2002 14:16

Looks like the ebay empeg market is a bit over-saturated compared to a week ago.
Posted by: Solo

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 17/06/2002 15:38

Wonder why?
Posted by: svferris

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 18/06/2002 13:20

Hmm...I wonder...
Posted by: revlmwest

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 18/06/2002 13:54

I'm the one that paid the 700, new. I see a 12 gb used that's about to go for 650. I'm glad I bought when I did. Mine should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday... I've been burning mpg's constantly since I won the auction...
Posted by: ElectricD7

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 18/06/2002 16:22

Hey I paid over $900 3 months ago for an empeg and a tuner....i would have paid twice that seeing as how there are no more of these being made EVER! I love my empeg, and wouldnt sell/trade it for the world. The next car I buy will be partly based on wheter I can fit the empeg in the dash or not!
Posted by: tracerbullet

Re: Last chance to bid on ebay. - 18/06/2002 18:17

Interesting... Perhaps it's a price / income ratio or something. I mean, I make a decent income, but - I got mine on the liquidation sale for a great price, and it's been worth it. But if it disappeared for some reason, I'd be heartbroken, but wouldn't fork out a grand or more for another one.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. I also understand that the parts and labor that went into making the empegs are worth more than that as well. I'm glad they made them. I'm also glad the price dropped. I just wouldn't pay over a grand for another one.

Just an opinion mind you, just an opinion.