Beavis and Butthead

Posted by: robricc

Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 14:11

I want to buy the Time Life Beavis & Butthead set on DVD. Has anyone bought this? I think it's expensive for so few episodes. How many episodes were made? I also heard that the music video portions are cut out.
Posted by: Waterman981

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 14:13

After seeing that advertized on TV I just started downloading episodes from Kazaa. I had forgotten just how stupid those two were. Its great. Of course the quality sucks.
Posted by: tonyc

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 14:16

I also heard that the music video portions are cut out.
If that's true, I am VERY glad I resisted my urge to buy these a few weeks ago. The music videos were where a majority of the laughs came from (not that the cartoons didn't have their share.)

I guess I'll save my money and poke around IRC for full episodes with music videos and burn them to CD's.

BTW here's a B&B episode guide...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=31F3EC68.6EAF%40sprynet.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
Posted by: robricc

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 14:26

It seems true:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&th=ec8e71886636a07c&rnum=9

I can't believe it.
Posted by: ricin

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 14:46

How many episodes were made?

7 Seasons, 196 episodes.
Posted by: Heather

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 31/07/2003 20:15

I have them. Can't complain. I really don't miss the videos tho.
Posted by: davec

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 01/08/2003 08:15

I got one from amazon.com when it came out last Sept (I think) then it disappeared from the site. I beleive it's a two (maybe three) DVD set, but no music videos, just episodes. Lots more content than the Time-Life offering. I will check out the title and pertitnent info when I get home and edit this post. It may be available on eBay or the likes. If you must have some classic BnB, this is the best I've found commercially available.

Diarreha cha cha cha...
Posted by: TigerJimmy

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 01/08/2003 13:21

It's 3 DVDs. No videos. The "Bloody Nose" episode is worth the price of admission all by itself.
Posted by: davec

Re: Beavis and Butthead - 02/08/2003 01:52

The History of Beavis and Butthead - A 2 Disc Collection
From MTV's DVD Collection
32 episodes, no Frog Baseball, but it does have Pumping Iron...

"Spot me."
"OK, uh, there you are, uh huh huh, there you are."