I'm back....

Posted by: schofiel

I'm back.... - 31/08/2004 20:10

...in my own house again, thank God.

Doesn't feel very good, though.
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: I'm back.... - 31/08/2004 20:12

I know that it must be (at best) a mixed feeling, but at least you are back in your own house again. Hopefully things will improve.
Posted by: genixia

Re: I'm back.... - 31/08/2004 21:46

Time to visit the paint store?
Posted by: jimhogan

Re: I'm back.... - 31/08/2004 21:55

Quote:
Doesn't feel very good, though.

I hope that's good, though. At least a little bit better than not being back.

Just about to leave - 02/09/2004 19:43

Home again - 02/09/2004 19:44

PS The "Lucky Horseshoes" next to the door have been binned, for obvious reasons

Welcome to the Jungle.... - 02/09/2004 19:48

This is what she left behind - along with an overflowing dustbin, dirt and mess, a leaking roof, a damaged boiler, etc. etc. etc.

...but she's GONE!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!

Party at my house, Wednesday 15th September, you all know the address. Beer on the house.
Posted by: andym

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 02/09/2004 20:23

You know I'd be there if I could!
Posted by: Laura

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 02/09/2004 20:28

Hm, when my ex moved out 9 years ago, I got left with 30 quarts of used motor oil hidden in the garage among other things.
Posted by: robricc

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 02/09/2004 21:27

Damn, I wish I could be there!

Hmmm.... New tranny for the SVX or last minute trip to The Netherlands. I think the SVX wins.
Posted by: Roger

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 03/09/2004 12:53

Quote:
Party at my house, Wednesday 15th September, you all know the address. Beer on the house.

Damn, I just started work at a new job. Otherwise, you know I'd be there.
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 03/09/2004 13:40

Quote:
Party at my house, Wednesday 15th September

Had it been in October, I would have been there (that when I'll have my vacation), but no way for mid-September...

Good to hear you're back in the house , sorry to hear about the situation with the kids

After all the hard work..... - 01/10/2004 17:39

Thanks to my Mum and Dad!

Party!!! - 01/10/2004 17:53

I'm back, in black.

This is a serious invite to everyone in the community to come around for a party at my place (the cleaned, painted, fixed and re-gardened version) for a house-warming party, and a big thank-you to all here who have expressed friendly sentiments while I suffered here in public whilst I was being crucified by The Poison Dwarf.

The only minor problem is - when! Since I really want as many people to come as possible, I will let you set the day. The party will start on a Saturday, and keep going through Sunday. The idea is to get hideously pissed and have a good time. If there are enough people interested, then I will make it a big party with a barrel of beer and Barby a la empeg Owner's meet, only for free! On the Sunday, I'll be up for doing repairs to players, so bring that busted player with you. DVDs and music all weekend: limited crash space for up to about 10 people. If you want a room at the Campanile, let me know.

So here's the poll:
Posted by: dr_dos

Re: Welcome to the Jungle.... - 01/10/2004 17:53

Quote:

Damn, I missed it. I should read "Off Topic" more frequently...

Rob, best wishes and good luck from Germany.

Peter
Posted by: dr_dos

Party!!! - 01/10/2004 17:58

Quote:
Damn, I missed it.

Wow, maybe not...

Peter

Re: Party!!! - 01/10/2004 19:49

OK, there's a chance here of (censored) at this party, as well as (censored)!

Get those votes in folks!!!
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: Party!!! - 02/10/2004 05:22

Screw Greece!

Any of the first three and I'm there... Can also take the time to do some proper sightseeing in Holland... or maybe visit Clemens, the motor-tuner, in Germany... hmmmm...
Posted by: canuckInOR

Re: Party!!! - 02/10/2004 06:02

I'm going to be flying to India on one of those weekends, but I don't know which. And possibly flying back on one of them, too. And I *have* been trying to figure out where to stop for an extra long layover...

hmm....