Party Party!!!

Posted by: schofiel

Party Party!!! - 04/10/2004 04:53

Don't forget to vote for the date of the house warming party - people are indicating a November launch date (Ooops, that let the cat out of the bag).

Hope to see you all here!
Posted by: boxer

Re: Party Party!!! - 05/10/2004 10:24

Do you know, with the low cost airfares from Leeds/Bradford, we would have come for sure, but Mrs. B and I were lamenting only last night that with family christenings (In St.Paul's Cathedral, No less), family get togethers (If you have as little family as I, you don't miss them), a long planned trip to Venice, traditional yearly trip to the Lakes: Exactly the weeks in the poll are the weeks that we are all booked up.
Posted by: dr_dos

Re: Party Party!!! - 04/11/2004 16:30

Has the date for the house warming party been announced yet?

Peter
Posted by: schofiel

Re: Party Party!!! - 06/11/2004 20:53

I'm sorry to have to say that due to a change in my circumstances, I'm not going to be able to hold the party after all.

I hope that no-one has been inconvenienced by this: if so, then I am really sorry. I hope I can make it up to you sometime.

Apologies all round, my friends.
Posted by: jimhogan

Re: Party Party!!! - 06/11/2004 21:04

Rob,

I wasn't on the likely guest list, but I hope circumstances permit some huge, senseless, super-fashionable party in future. I am an expert at weird-colored canapes, so just let me know the date.
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: Party Party!!! - 06/11/2004 21:14

Would have loved to see a party in October, but have no chance to get away from work during November anyway

Hope your general circumstances are good though!