"We're not going to have any casualties."

Posted by: tonyc

"We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 12:21

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/index.html

Portrait of a man who thinks God wears the stars and stripes.
Posted by: hybrid8

Re: "We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 16:58

Oh boy, Pat Robertson. There's an extreme right-wing freak if there ever was one. Wonder what his agenda is disclosing those Bush comments...

Bruno
Posted by: tonyc

Re: "We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 18:40

Yeah, those guys are really on the same team, and Robertson is endorsing Bush, war reservations notwithstanding. So for him to bring this stuff to light this close to election time tells me he really believes what he's saying... Unless there's some ulterior motive I can't think of at the moment.

Oh, tangentially related..

Posted by: mcomb

Re: "We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 18:42

Quote:
Oh, tangentially related..

Needs a rotting, rusted out Chevy parked on the lawn.
Posted by: siberia37

Re: "We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 19:27

Quote:
saying... Unless there's some ulterior motive I can't think of at the moment.

Easy robertson wants to make sure the Christian Coalitiion doesn't get ignored in the GOP party. The GOP is having a lot of internal strife apparently about going more towards the center which the CC won't have anything to do with. Robertson is trying to scare the GOP out of going towards the center- he wants it to remain on the extreme right as it is now.
Posted by: jimhogan

Re: "We're not going to have any casualties." - 20/10/2004 20:00

Quote:
Easy robertson wants to make sure the Christian Coalitiion doesn't get ignored in the GOP party.

That would be my guess. And holy Robertson probably has a hard time refraining from telling *everybody* that he is even more divinely informed/inspired than Bush. What asses.