Lyrics needed!!!

Posted by: ShadowMan

Lyrics needed!!! - 30/12/2004 04:26

Come on folkx. 'tis the season to be jolly and giving,
Submit some lyrices to the LrcDB.com. I am sure lots of you have more free time then me right now and I have managed to submit a bunch tonight.

I will email a nice (!!!) pic to the one who has the most submitted by the 31st at midnight (NST! (ot as soon as I can check the site thereafter! (currently fink8).

Rene

P.S. With my schedue this may not be over untl mid Jan sometime, but I will take votes from people who look at midnight my time! and hopefully base it on that if I get a chance to check my email by then!
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 30/12/2004 16:14

And may I add... No mondegreens, please.
Posted by: drakino

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 30/12/2004 18:18

I have added some lately, as I am reencoding my collection currently. My main problem though comes from syncronazition issues. From talking to Tony, Winamp is not the best at doing VBR time decoding, so some of mine have been off. That, and not having a real easy cross platform solution has me only able to do the lyrics certain times at home when the gaming box is not busy playing games.

Also, translating D'ni to English is hard.
Posted by: Dviant

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 14/01/2005 15:16

Is the site working ? Ive tried to access but all I get are continuous timeouts. Is it just my machine or is something else going on?

I wouldn't mind helping and contributing to the cause once I figure out how to tag my own MP3's, but there isn't much point if I the site has been taken down.
Posted by: tman

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 14/01/2005 15:21

It's not been shut down. I believe there are some hardware issues at the moment. It'll be fixed soon.
Posted by: tonyc

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 14/01/2005 17:55

Yeah, what he said. Site will be back up ASAP. Thanks for your patience,
Posted by: tonyc

Re: Lyrics needed!!! - 18/01/2005 14:46

lrcDB is back up after a longer-than-expected hiatus. Enjoy.