bladerunner interview.....

Posted by: lastdan

bladerunner interview..... - 27/01/2005 18:52

does anyone know where I might find a copy of the interview dialog from the start of the movie ?
I have to interview a couple of high school kids for a position here at work and I thought it might be funny to watch their reaction the questions.
I don't plan on taking the answers seriously, unless of course they kill me when I ask about their mothers.
Posted by: ricin

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 27/01/2005 18:59

http://scribble.com/uwi/br/br-script.html
Posted by: lastdan

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 27/01/2005 19:05

perfect.
thank you so very much.
Posted by: loren

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 27/01/2005 19:10

http://www.trussel.com/bladerun.htm

doh, that'll teach me to pop up a ton of tabs at once =]
Posted by: tanstaafl.

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 28/01/2005 01:13

does anyone know where I might find a copy of...

You guys did that so well, I think I'll make a similar request. I have tried several times (google) to find this but no luck.

In the TV show "Boston Public" (was that on the Fox network? I think it was) in one of the episodes a female student reads to the class an essay she wrote, titled "Daddy, Don't", in which she describes being sexually molested by her father. She claimed the essay was purely fictional, but it was so compelling and graphically written that her teacher correctly concluded that it was indeed autobiographical.

The writing in that essay was fully equal to anything ever done on "The West Wing", and that is high praise, indeed!

I would really like a transcript of that essay. Can anybody track it down?

tanstaafl.
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 28/01/2005 01:41

That would seem to be "Chapter Ten", but I can't find a transcript. Sorry. Maybe the episode name helps. Too bad they gave them such fascinating names. Makes it much too easy to search for.
Posted by: DLF

Re: bladerunner interview..... - 28/01/2005 19:17

Quote:
The writing in that essay was fully equal to anything ever done on "The West Wing", and that is high praise, indeed!
I remember it, and agree with that. (It may help you in finding it to know that David E. Kelly probably wrote it himself.)