Weird banner

Posted by: tanstaafl.

Weird banner - 29/06/2015 11:42

For the past few days, when I open the empeg bbs the banner at the top of the screen looks like this.

Is it something going on with my computer, or is something wrong with the bbs itself?

tanstaafl.
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: Weird banner - 29/06/2015 12:00

Are you still getting it? I've currently got the normal one (the unofficial + various players)

I haven't noticed what you attached, though I often filter out the periphery in favor of the content I'm after, so that doesn't say much...
Posted by: drakino

Re: Weird banner - 29/06/2015 13:10

The banner is back to the normal one for the site, as the celebration weekend has come to an end.
Posted by: tanstaafl.

Re: Weird banner - 29/06/2015 16:38

Originally Posted By: drakino
The banner is back to the normal one for the site, as the celebration weekend has come to an end.
Uhhhh... not on my computer.

tanstaafl.
Posted by: drakino

Re: Weird banner - 29/06/2015 20:07

I didn't do anything to deal with browser caching. Odds are Michael was seeing the cached normal banner, now your seeing the cached celebration banner. All I did was upload a new file with the same name and dimensions, then re uploaded the older file this morning.

It should return back to the empeg one for you whenever your browser expires it's cache for that image.
Posted by: Taym

Re: Weird banner - 29/06/2015 20:10

Doug, try CTRL + Reload. It usually works.
Posted by: snowcrash

Re: Weird banner - 30/06/2015 01:28

Originally Posted By: tanstaafl.
Is it something going on with my computer, or is something wrong with the bbs itself?
tanstaafl.

This was visible all the way down in Mexico???

J