This Is What Im Going To Do When...

Posted by: justinlarsen

This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 12:03

When my new car comes that i ordered.. a bmw 330ci im going to first install my empeg.. the proceed to blast rammstien as loud as i can out of the car and take 3 laps around my town
Posted by: SE_Sport_Driver

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 12:09

My ritual has always been to play NIN's "Down In It" in every single new peice of gear that I get. I've been doing this since the age of 15! (11 years!)

German music in a German automobile. Very nice! (When I got my WRX, the 2nd thing I played was "Turning Japanese") heehee

Congrats on the car AND the empeg!
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 12:13

But wouldn't some Einsturzende Neubauten be better? It'd probably bother the neighbors more.

Oh, and, Justin, it's nice to see that you're getting a real car this time.

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 12:15

No, KRAFTWERK!!! And have the HiJack Kernal's Calculator up!

(edit) speaking of old industrial bands - I'm uploading some Throbbing Gristle to the empeg right now.
Posted by: Bryce

spare us - 28/02/2002 12:16

How about Tic Tac Toe's "Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert" or anything from Deichkind...

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 12:17

"I'm the operator with my pocket calculator"

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 13:26

hey whats wrong with the lexus sc300.. its not fat but has the most comfortable seats ive ever sat it.. and yha german music in a german car.. you guys catch on quick.. unfortunatly i dont think ill have it in time for the bay area meet.. delivery is on may 15th.. but who knows.. you guys are hilrious
Posted by: WirelessOne

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 15:19

How can you go from KRAFTWERK to Throbbing Gristle in one post!

I have an old TG cassette "2nd Annual report 1977". I keep it because I have never heard anything quite like it, but since it's on cassette it has never made it onto my empeg. Besides, I'm not even sure I want it on the empeg.

Steve
Posted by: njdboy

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 16:08

Nice, justin on the car. You gotta show it to me once you get it done. So your install on the lexus is only going to last for a few months. enjoy it while you can.
Posted by: altman

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 28/02/2002 19:41

For me it's S-Express "Theme from S-Express"

...since I was 18 and got my first car, anyway...

Hugo

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 01/03/2002 00:24

yup.. only a few months but i had to have it
Posted by: genixia

Re: This Is What Im Going To Do When... - 01/03/2002 13:21

For me it's S-Express "Theme from S-Express"

...and you let your street cred take a hit my owning up to it? You could'a lied.

Oh I forgot, you have plenty to start with

My choice is 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac who I got into when I was a young teen. Or anything else from Rumours or Tango ITN. But The Chain just has that car feeling to it.