Rio Riot

Posted by: kellycorinne

Rio Riot - 01/03/2002 00:06

hey, everyone. this is kelly, lorens girlfriend. i was just about to order myself a rio riot and noticed this "coupon code" option. i was just wondering if anybody knows of any coupons out there that i can get. have any of you gotten one yet? what do you think of them?
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Rio Riot - 01/03/2002 00:28

Hi, Kelly. Welcome to the BBS. Nice to hear from you again.

I don't know the specific coupon code you're referring to, but in the past I've been able to use coupon codes to get a few bucks off of amazon merchandise, etc. Sites like www.freebieville.com are supposed to track these kinds of things. But I'm not sure if anyone would have coupons for SonicBlue listed.

Sometimes an E-store will have the coupon code field up even if there aren't any available coupons for the product. So it might be a moot point? Dunno.

Let us know how you like the Riot.
Posted by: loren

Re: Rio Riot - 01/03/2002 12:33

No one on this board bought a Riot yet?! Well, i guess most of us don't need one since we've got empegs... but i'm surprised. Who was it that had almost EVERY freakin' portable mp3 player out there? =]
Posted by: hybrid8

Re: Rio Riot - 01/03/2002 21:25

Someone must have bought a Riot. They're probably just lurking.

But, why not fire a message of to Rob to see if he knows of any (or can find any ) coupon codes... You know, maybe as a sort of favour.

Bruno
Posted by: rob

Re: Rio Riot - 02/03/2002 03:57

This is the first I've heard of coupon codes. There used to be a field for a promotion code, which I guess is the same thing. I'm not aware of any Riot promotions at the moment.

Rob